AMPOS Orthopaedics is committed to providing top quality care and orthopaedic products, including orthoses (braces) and prostheses (artificial limbs). These services are offered through our two Ottawa locations and three satellite locations in Perth, Beachburg, and Pembroke.
The Process of Acquiring a Device
1. Referral by health care professional (ie. doctor or surgeon);
2. Assessment by Certified Orthotist or Prosthetist at a clinic or the hospital;
3. Casting of affected limb(s) and/or taking measurements as needed;
4. Fabrication of the device;
5. Device is fitted by the Orthotist or Prosthetist to ensure proper fit and function;
6. Patient takes device and a follow-up appointment is scheduled for 1-2 weeks later to ensure safety, function and satisfaction.
Click on an option below to learn more about our products and services: